Lights for Dental Healthcare Market By Light Source (LED, Halogen), Mobility (Fixed, Mobile), End Use (Dental Clinics, Hospitals) & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
DUBAI, U.A.E, March 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Despite the COVID-19 dilemma, the global demand for lights for dental healthcare, which was anticipated to be worth US$ 462.7 million in 2020, is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.4 percent to reach US$ 595.5 million by 2026.
Lights for Dental Healthcare Market CAGR (2022 – 2032)
Lights for Dental Healthcare Market (2022)
US$ 490.1 Mn
Lights for Dental Healthcare Market (2026)
US$ 595.5 Mn
Request a Sample to Obtain Authentic Analysis and Comprehensive Market Insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14428
Dentists use dental lights to distinguish numerous nuances in diagnosing tissues because they provide high-quality illumination.
Growing global awareness of oral hygiene and dental treatment, as well as increased usage of dental lights, is expected to propel the lights for dental healthcare market share forward in the future years.
During the analysis period, increasing patient preference for dental health tourism is expected to present profitable growth prospects.
Dental treatment is inexpensive in nations such as Thailand, Egypt, and India, among others, with solid insurance policies for excellent patient care. As a result of these benefits, tourists are more likely to seek dental treatment in emerging countries, boosting the demand for lights for dental healthcare.
Furthermore, the procedure cost for dental health services such as orthodontics and dental crowns is five to ten times less than the actual price in nations such as the United States and the United Kingdom. Dental light market expansion is also likely to be fueled by experienced and qualified professionals providing oral healthcare in emerging countries.
Increased oral healthcare concerns as a result of poor eating habits, as well as an increase in the number of oral ailments, are expected to drive the demand for lights for dental healthcare.
According to the CDC, almost 90% of Americans over the age of 20 have cavities, and nearly 27% of adults have untreated dental caries. As a result, the aforementioned factors increase the demand for dental health services in order to better manage patients. However, a lack of public awareness about dental treatments could stymie the expansion of dental health clinics.
Discover More About Report Analysis With Figures And Data Tables, Along With The Table Of Contents. Feel Free to Ask an Analyst– https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14428
Modern habits such as alcohol and cigarette use are also contributing to an increase in dental difficulties, resulting in a larger patient pool and driving demand for dental health services and dental lights.
In rising economies like India and Thailand, medical tourism has also been a major driver of demand for lights for dental healthcare. Patients are flocking to these rising nations for dental procedures since procedure costs are a fraction of what they are in North America and Europe.
Dental clinics are likely to generate demand for dental lights as they adopt new and technologically advanced goods.
- In the year 2021, the lights for the dental healthcare market in the United States are expected to be worth US$147.1 million. In the global market, the country currently holds a 31.04 percent stake.
- China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach a light for the dental healthcare market size of US$59.9 million in 2026, representing a CAGR of 6.3 percent over the study period.
- The halogen lights sub-segment is the second most valuable sub-segment in the product type category, with a projected CAGR of 3.7 percent during the assessment period.
- The need for dental lighting will be driven by a growing senior population suffering from a variety of oral problems such as bleeding gums, gingivitis, and periodontal diseases.
- During the next few years, the dental health clinics market is expected to rise significantly. Dental lights will be in higher demand in dental clinics as more technologically advanced gadgets become available to serve a broader population with optimal patient comfort.
- After a careful examination of the pandemic’s commercial ramifications and the resulting economic crisis, the Halogen segment’s growth is revised to a revised 3.6 percent CAGR for the next seven years. The global lights for the dental healthcare market are now dominated by this category, which holds a 31.1 percent share.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing This Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14428
Danaher, DentalEZ, Flight Dental Systems, PLANMECA, TPC Advanced Technology, A-dec, Midmark, and Dr. Mach are some of the leading industry participants in the lights for the dental healthcare market. To extend their geographical presence and improve market share, notable company players in this industry are employing a variety of organic and inorganic growth techniques.
By Light Source:
By End Use:
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the Growth Outlook of the Lights for Dental Healthcare Market?
- What is the Projected Market Value of Lights for Dental Healthcare?
- How is the Lights for Dental Healthcare Market Valuation?
- Which Region Leads the Lights for Dental Healthcare Market?
- What Factors lead to Lights for Dental Healthcare Market Expansion?
Request [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/REP-GB-14428
Top Reports Related To Healthcare Market Insights
Female Stress Urinary Incontinence Treatment Devices Market: Currently, the global female stress urinary incontinence treatment devices market is valued at US$ 702.4 Mn, and is expected to expand at a high CAGR of 6.2% (2022-2029) to end up with a market of US$ 1.07 Bn by the end of 2029.
Microneedle Drug Delivery Systems Market: Sales in the global microneedle drug delivery systems market are slated to increase at a healthy 6.6% CAGR over the forecast period, topping US$ 1.2 Bn by 2030, up from US$ 722.2 Mn in 2022.
eClinical Solutions and Software Market: eClinical Solutions and Software Market is likely to exhibiting a remarkable CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period 2022-2032
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Access MarketNgage: The On Demand, Subscription based platform from Future Market Insights
Now avail flexible Market Research Subscription through MarketNgage, the Market Research Subscription Platform from Future Market Insights and other iconic market research powerhouses. Go beyond just reports and access research multi-format through downloadable executive summaries, chapters, databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports across all major industries, 200+ sub sectors and 1200+ niche markets, through MarketNgage.
Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE Future Market Insights